Pages

background


Monday, September 5, 2011

There Are No Words

to describe the state of my house, so I will show you pictures. Because who wouldn't want to see pictures of a house that has exploded from me working 50 hours last week and us taking off on a camping trip, and coming home so exhausted I don't even care!




As you might notice the dishes are done. Brian, he is amazing.





Notice the can of tomatoes on the coffee table? Garrett always gets into the lazy susan. It had snacks in it which was a mess when he was in there, so we switched the cans and the snacks. I don't have raisins and crackers dumped all over the floor but now I have cans of tomatoes in the livingroom...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you need a nanny! I happen to know one such person who has full-time nanny experience and will be graduating in december and loves you both a whole lot!

- Alexnadra