Pages

background


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

This is how I feel today. Another weekend down, another cold hits our house, another week of work looming....

Halloween was really uneventful for us. We went to church and then had small group and dinner with our growth group from church. They purposely held it somewhere that there would be no trick-or-treaters. By the time we got home we had missed all of the little monsters from our neighborhood, which was fine because the candy that Brian and I had bought last Sunday before we realized that we were going to be gone was pretty much gone. I let myself feel guilty about not getting Garrett a Halloween costume at all on Thursday because of the party at daycare. When it came down to it though I think it would have been a waste of money, I mean we didn't even go to any Halloween parties, no trick-or-treaters at the door...blah, blah, blah.

We got a cold from daycare last week. Garrett got sick on Friday and was already feeling better by Sunday, I think he might have an immune system of steal like his dad. I am hoping that my cold goes away as fast as his did, we will see.

I had an interview for a new position at work last week. I didn't say to much about it here because I wanted to wait to see what happened and I have co-workers that read this and all that jazz. I still haven't heard yet, hopefully tomorrow. At this point I want the job a lot but I would be fine with it going either way. I am just ready to know.

No comments: