Pages

background


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Baby Shoes





I swing from being totally over it to really fed up about the house never being clean and there being stuff everywhere. 

Then I see the baby shoe under the table that was kicked off by Abigail who is constantly on the move and crawls from one end of the house to the other squealing with delight when she catches up to someone in a room. 

Then there are the blocks that are tucked into the pile of dirty cloths on my floor because Garrett is constantly wrapping his toys in clothes as he plays Santa.  He lives for you to spend ten minutes "sleeping" while he eats the cookies and delivers your presents.

I walk by the baby shoe and remember that there is such a short time when those itty bitty shoes will be under my table and I decide to leave it a little longer, and smile every time I walk by it.

No comments: