Pages

background


Friday, June 26, 2009

Martha Stewart and Cookbooks

I LOVE Martha Stewart. Every time I get her magazine or see a book of hers I get all excited. My some people's goal in life is to raise a family or have a successful career. My single goal in life...to collect and read all of Martha Stewart's publications. I aim high I know!

Okay enough of that. I also love cookbooks in general. Right now my favorite cookbook is How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman. I love it for things like its made from scratch waffle and pancake recipes and stir fry with ten variations depending on what you have in the kitchen. It usually will give a recipes for something like braised pork chops and then give ten ingredient variations. You can cater the recipes to what you feel like eating and what ingredients you have in your pantry. It is awesome.

Some cookbooks that I would really love to have (besides the Martha ones!):

No comments: