Pages

background


Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dinner Guests

We have our first EVER official non-family or spontaneous large group of friends dinner guests coming over on Friday night. It is a guy that works with Brian at the fire department and his wife. It should be fun. I told them that Friday or Saturday worked for us, they chose Friday.

My first thought was damn it now I actually have to clean the house (it really needs it anyway!) And then I thought I have to go grocery shopping, clean the house and cook all before 7:30 pm on Friday (this may not seem like that big of a deal but remember that I get off work at 8am on Friday and have to sleep for a couple of hours at some point.) I am sure it will be fine though! We are going to have BBQ chicken, cous-cous, and veggies with strawberry short cake for dessert. Nice and simple. I might make some sangria also...mmm!

On a different note Brian and I figured out that we pretty much have every weekend planned from now till the third weekend in July. It is so not cool! It will be August until we get a good camping trip in! Most of the planned stuff is fun though so it shouldn't be to bad!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

I was reading this and thinking "and they have a fun weekend in Billings planned for a certain wedding." That passed and I was looking at the rest of your page and looked at your calendar for what you are up to. I was reading down the list and saw "Wedding in Billings" and for a split second thought "What wedding?". Gosh...it is gonna be here before I know it.