Pages

background


Monday, March 7, 2011

If This Isn't True Love...

He did the dishes and now is bathing and putting Garrett to bed so I can watch the Bachelor. If that isn't love, I don't know what is...

My brain is overloading most of the time these days. I had a funny cooking post all stored away in my mind on Friday, and it is pretty much gone, but here is a mix of that and other craziness.
  • I love cooking and drinking wine, it is good for the soul.

  • I need a wok.

  • Why is it so hard to get portions right? On Thursday I made spaghetti knowing that the noodle/sauce ratio would be way off (and I had 1.5 lbs of meat that needed to be cooked and only 3/4 of a jar of sauce.) It came out perfect. On Friday I made fried rice and we had so much left over that Brian filled up 2/3 of one of our largest tupperware, not that I am complaining about leftovers or anything...

  • Garrett is turning 9 months on Thursday (that can't actually be possible...) and is getting his two top teeth...at the same time. He is surprisingly chipper.

  • I made this...This being a cream cheese and apple braided danish. It was amazing, and hard. I was really proud of myself.

  • I can't wait for summer and camping and hiking and warm weather and sun...I think that having last summer off is going to make this summer even harder.

No comments: