My brain is overloading most of the time these days. I had a funny cooking post all stored away in my mind on Friday, and it is pretty much gone, but here is a mix of that and other craziness.
- I love cooking and drinking wine, it is good for the soul.
- I need a wok.
- Why is it so hard to get portions right? On Thursday I made spaghetti knowing that the noodle/sauce ratio would be way off (and I had 1.5 lbs of meat that needed to be cooked and only 3/4 of a jar of sauce.) It came out perfect. On Friday I made fried rice and we had so much left over that Brian filled up 2/3 of one of our largest tupperware, not that I am complaining about leftovers or anything...
- Garrett is turning 9 months on Thursday (that can't actually be possible...) and is getting his two top teeth...at the same time. He is surprisingly chipper.
- I made this...This being a cream cheese and apple braided danish. It was amazing, and hard. I was really proud of myself.
- I can't wait for summer and camping and hiking and warm weather and sun...I think that having last summer off is going to make this summer even harder.