Pages

background


Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

1.) I still have not readjusted to my night shifts from our vacation! Can't sleep during the day, can make it through the night without a million cups of coffee. I am sure the caffeine contributes to the not sleeping during the day, but I can't help it, it is a vicious cycle.


2.) My sister suddenly announced to the world today that she been offered a job to Au Pair for a South African family in India and they want her there by the middle of August...which by my clock is TWO WEEKS! I am really excited for her, a little worried and even a bit jealous. I can see that conversation, "well honey, I am going away for a little bit." "oh yeah? Where?" "Well I will be overseas Au Pairing for a couple months. You carry on here I will be back!" hehe he would probably shit a brick! Actually he wouldn't believe me, well because, I would never do something like that!


3.) I have peed on two sticks since Monday, nothing yet, but of course it is too early. Silly me peeing on stick when I know it is too soon!



4.) We got approved for a special house loan where you don't have to put any money down. So know all we need to do is save up enough money for the unexpected costs. I really want to buy a house like yesterday. But at the same time it has been nice having the extra money to put in savings and just save up. Paying more a month for a mortgage and everything else that comes with owning a house is scary!


5.) Girls tubing trip this weekend!


6.) Mid-August through mid-September I will be working somewhere around 45 hrs of overtime. Yeah of the extra money, boo for having to be at work!

No comments: