Pages

background


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This is my pointy food/baby bump...very strange.
How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not looking! However this will be updated next week after the doctor's appointment!
Maternity Clothes? Just the Be Band every once and awhile still.
Sleep: Still not to shabby even though I did get up like four times to pee last night.
Symptoms: Still Morning/noon/night sickness, I kinda feel like it is getting worse. Oh yeah and headaches, peeing, constipation, bloat, fatigue...not that I am complaining or anything...okay maybe a little.
Best moment this week: Realizing that I only have two more weeks until I am in the second trimester.
Movement: Nada
Food Craving: Sushi and tuna sandwiches. I just realized it might be a fish thing..hmmm
Gender: Still thinking a boy.
Labor Signs: Oh my goodness no! So scary!
Belly button in or out: In in, in.
What I miss: Scalding hot baths and lots of caffeine on a bad day!
What I am looking forward to: Hearing a heart beat at our Nov. 30th appointment, and seeing the Brad and Pat this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Try not to stress about things, they will work out. (I obviously need to take my own advice.)
Milestones: Getting a bloat that no longer sucks in...if that can really even count.

No comments: