Pages

background


Monday, November 30, 2009

Doctor Appointment

We had our second doctor's appointment today. Today the doctor did a physical and then checked for the heartbeat. Brian and his parents came to the appointment with me. When the doctor checked for the heartbeat the baby was moving around so much that all you could hear was him moving and not the heartbeat. So we got a surprise quick ultrasound. It was pretty neat and I was so excited! We got to see the baby moving around and the little heart pumping away. Brian's parents also got to see the baby which was neat. I didn't think that we were going to get an ultrasound until 20 weeks so it was such a nice little surprise. Things definitely feel more real, I had to run to work right after the appointment so I didn't really get to talk much to Brian or his parents so I can't wait to hear what they thought!

No comments: