Pages

background


Monday, November 16, 2009

Big News

So, it has been brought to my attention (not that I didn't already know) that it has been a long time since we have blogged. There is a good reason though!

In the beginning of October we found out that we were pregnant! Yay! I haven't been blogging in fear that I would mention something about the baby before we got the word out to our family.

I am ten weeks tomorrow. There is so much to say that it is hard to say anything...if that makes sense. We drove out to Minnesota to tell Brian's family in October, and then told my family the next weekend. It has been sort of a wild ride. While we are both really excited, we are already realizing how much our lives are going to change and are enjoying the small quiet moments together.

I have been feeling pretty sick, like sick as in puking! Everyone keeps on telling me that it means that the baby is strong and healthy. I kind of want to punch them as I am violently throwing up my french toast or prime rib into the toilet. However I do enjoy the reassurance of knowing that the baby is in there and healthy! I am also starting to feel better, so I am hoping that as I approach ten weeks things are starting to taper off.

I am sure now that the 'news' is out in the world I will be blogging a lot more and mostly about the baby!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Bahhh I'm so excited!! I can't wait for you to have a baby! You're going to be such an amazing mom!!