Pages

background


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12 Week Survey

So according to our ultrasound yesterday, the baby is measuring 12 weeks and 4 days today. This means that I will probably do another survey on Friday for 13 weeks so that we can keep all caught up and stuff!



How far along? 12 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: +2
Maternity Clothes? Just the Be Band every once and awhile still.
Sleep: Peeing a lot but I always fall right back asleep.
Symptoms: Still pretty much all of them, even though the good days are better but the bad days seem worse. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they really start to phase out in the next couple of weeks.
Best moment this week: Getting to see the baby in a surprise ultrasound. I think it was the moment that I really started to fall in love with our baby.
Movement: A ton in the ultrasound!
Food Craving: Mexican, good thing I have a whole pan of yummy enchiladas.
Gender: I am now going back and forth between boy and girl, but still leaning toward boy.
Labor Signs: Still locked down tight :)
Belly button in or out: In in, in.
What I miss: Having energy to stay up past 8pm.
What I am looking forward to: The holiday season!
Weekly Wisdom: Try to get an early ultrasound, seeing the baby really makes things real in a good way.
Milestones: Seeing the baby moving around of course!

No comments: