Pages

background


Sunday, December 6, 2009

13 Weeks and 1 Day Survey

I feel like I just wrote one of these so their is not much to say. Don't mind the messy house in the back of the picture. We are decorating for Christmas this weekend, so there is empty boxes everywhere.

How far along? 13weeks 1 days
Total weight gain/loss: Still just up 2
Maternity Clothes? The Be Band, but I am needing it almost everyday by the afternoon. I am thinking that a pair of maternity pants might be in order soon. The Be Band is starting to drive me crazy!
Sleep: Between the crazy dreams and the peeing 4 times a night I am actually still sleeping pretty good. I am still tired enough that I am in bed by 8 almost every night.
Symptoms: I am feeling better but the gagging and nauseousness are still there. For some reason I thought that I the symptoms would magically disappear. Silly me!
Best moment this week: Getting our Christmas tree!
Movement: None yet!
Food Craving: Red meat/
Gender: Who knows!
Labor Signs: Still locked down tight :)
Belly button in or out: In in, in.
What I miss: A glass of red wine with my steak.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my sister at the end of the week.
Weekly Wisdom: I am wisdom less today.
Milestones: Hitting 13 weeks.

No comments: