Pages

background


Friday, December 11, 2009

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Um...good question, I think the scale is broken! And I didn't break it...in case you are wondering.
Maternity Clothes? Just the Be Band but it is pretty much a necessity
Sleep: I had a couple of bad nights this week, no good sleep and bad dreams don't help the situation. On the plus side I seem to have stopped peeing 5 times a night and am down to like three.
Symptoms: Still gagging, but my energy has returned somewhat, and I think I am going to make it another couple of months! JK
Best moment this week: Not really a moment but it has been great to start feeling better.
Movement: None yet but I am starting to watch out for it even though I know it is still to early. Every time I think I feel it I end up passing gas! Haha
Food Craving: Sushi still...so weird, and cheese cake (bad very bad!)
Gender: Girl...maybe...
Labor Signs: Still locked down tight :)
Belly button in or out: In in, in.
What I miss: My girlie figure, my curves are starting to fill in.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling the baby move.
Weekly Wisdom: You really do start to feel better in the second trimester, sometimes it just takes awhile.
Milestones: Not puking for a whole week...and gagging over the kitchen sink doesn't count as puking!

No comments: