Pages

background


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dark Age

So I kind of feel like we are living in the dark age and it has been nice. Our Internet and cable will not be set up at the house until next Tuesday. Which is one of the reasons why I have not really updated the blog at all. I want to post all the pictures I took of us moving but without the Internet at home it is a little hard.

Without cable or Internet to distract us it has been nice. We sat on the back patio last night and talked and have been getting things done around the house. We absolutely love the house and are surprised by some of the things that feel like luxuries. I love parking in the garage and just walking into the house, it is something that I didn't think I would enjoy but I do. Having all new appliances is also nice, even though I live in fear of breaking something!

We have been having lawn drama, but that is a story for a different time! Hopefully we will get it all figured out. My parents are going to come and help us paint the bedroom on Sunday and stay the night. I am very excited for that! Sometime next week I will post a bunch of awesome pictures!

No comments: