Pages

background


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall

I am actually getting excited for fall which sort of surprises me since I feel like I missed my summer. Here are the things that I am excited for...

  1. A good excuse to make pumpkin bread, apple pie, pumpkin pie, etc...(also known as a good excuse to get chubby!)

  2. The best apple pie EVER!

  3. Fall decorating.




  4. Fall Scents: Pumpkin and apple cider candles and scents. I went into Bath and Body Works(which I hardly ever do...to much of an overload for my nose) for bubble bath and started smelling their fall home scents. I walked out with a wall plug-in with one pumpkin patch smell and two replacement scents called Leaves. It is heavenly, I melt every time I walk through the dining room.


  5. Everything turning colors.


  6. The holiday season, yeah that's right I am EXCITED for Christmas ALREADY!




  1. And last but maybe the most important, the fall line up for TV shows! I am talking Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, The Amazing Race, and Gossip Girl. No Brian doesn't get to watch anything on TV until spring...It is good for him!

No comments: