Pages

background


Monday, May 31, 2010

38 Weeks


How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: I gained a couple of pounds as of last Tuesday at the doctor...That's what I get about being excited about losing a pound :)
Maternity Clothes? At this point putting on anything but sweats and a tank top sucks.
Sleep: Still good. I am lucky.
Best moment this week: Spending the whole weekend doing nothing with Brian. We got a lot done around the house!
Food Craving: Swedish fish
Movement: He has gotten quieter. I think that he is running out of room.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: On Saturday evening I had a couple of hours of lower back pain and braxton hicks that were coming 8-5 min apart. Nothing painful and nothing consistent. I also think that he really dropped. My bladder has gone to a whole new level of small.
Symptoms: Nesting, nesting, nesting...Yesterday I couldn't stop moving. I cleaned the bathroom floor on my hands and knees and did about five loads of sheets, towels, rugs, etc. and a ton of other things like organize our room. This morning we cleaned the outside of the windows and I picked up the garage while Brian fertilized the yard. It feels so good to have the energy and drive to get the stuff done that I have been wanting to get done for the last couple of weeks.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My body before pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: Having him! I am ready to get the show on the road. I am ready to meet him, have Brian's family out here, be off of work, and for summer to feel like it has started.
Milestones: Actually nesting sort of feels like a milestone. Baby dropping and some labor signs starting!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Hoorah! =) I don't think I ever nested...or got the energy to move like that. So GOOD FOR YOU!!! I hope he comes soon! I want to see pictures!