Pages

background


Friday, August 20, 2010

2 Month Well Check

Garrett had his 2 month well check last Friday. I totally forgot to post this last week. Oh well.

Weight: 10lbs 6oz
Height: 21 1/2 inches
Head Circ: 15.2

I met the pediatrician for the first time, he was on sabbatical when Garrett was born so we saw another one until he got back. I like Dr. Harris and think that he will make a really good family doctor. We talked about Garrett going on formula once I go to work and about him going to daycare and getting the "daycare crud." He was super easy to talk with and didn't seem like he was trying to rush through to move onto the next appointment, which is a pet peeve of mine when doctors seem like they are to busy for you.

Garrett got his shots and handled them like a champ. I think that I was anticipating something like what the circumcision was like. It wasn't really bad at all though. He stopped crying as soon as I picked him up off the table and only fussed for a little bit afterward.

He seems like he is getting SO big and I know he is compared to the little peanut that he was. He is still small for his age though. His weight in the 16th percentile and his height is in the 5th percentile. What a shortie!! Hopefully he will catch up!

No comments: