Pages

background


Monday, August 2, 2010

Home!!

We just got back from an awesome week in Minnesota and Wisconsin. It was so nice to see family and friends. As always it made us wish that we lived A LOT closer to everyone over there.

But oh my goodness it felt good to be home! I don't know what it was but it has never felt better to walk through that front door. It was the longest that we have been gone since we bought the house and obviously since Garrett has been here. I wanted to kiss the floors, walk around touch everything, lounge in my own bed, sit out on the porch and take a bath all at once!

I am so proud of myself too, I left the house clean and picked up so there is no cleaning that needs to be done on top of unpacking and laundry. Which is good because when we unloaded the car it filled up the whole living room. How is that even possible?

No comments: