Pages

background


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dinning Room Curtains

For various reasons, including trying to run to the dryer half naked in the mornings, we really need something to cover the sliding glass door in the dinning room. I ultimately can't decide if I want some sort of blind system or just curtains. I hesitate on the curtains because, do people even do that? I can't remember last time I saw curtains over a sliding glass door. However I found this material that would be perfect, unfortunately it is in the form of a table cloth and a runner at World Market.

I would totally buy them and convert them into curtains and a valance but the cost of two tablecloths and a runner would be around $80. Which is not exactly thrifty in my book. I guess I will just have to wait for World Market to have a great sale!

No comments: