Pages

background


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Randomness

I have a whole bunch of random thoughts rolling around in my head but I can not seem to make a whole post so here is a whole bunch of randomness:
  1. I had the last five days off, it was heaven.
  2. I really don't mind my job, I just mind not being home with Garrett.
  3. Garrett figured out how to roll from his stomach to his back this weekend. He now wants nothing to do with tummy time.
  4. Last year on October 3rd I found out I was pregnant! So much has changed in one year!
  5. Speaking of things that have or haven't happened in a year, I am getting Miss. P for the first time since last September...please just kill me now, it hurts!
  6. My mom is coming on Friday to watch Garrett because his daycare is closed, it will be fun to have her around for a couple of days.
  7. Brian's mom, brother and sister-in-law and their boys are coming out next weekend, we can't wait to see them!
  8. Garrett found out how to make noise and "talk" loud, he is now the loudest and most talkative person in our house.
  9. I need some good mom friends, well actually we just need another couple to be friends with. Our good friends moved to Kalispell in August and we are really missing their company.
  10. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I will have some good news about stuff at work!

No comments: