Pages

background


Sunday, April 4, 2010

30 Weeks, 2 Days

How far along? 30 Weeks, 2 Days!!! Yay!!
Total weight gain: Oh My Goodness! I only gained 1/2 lb in the last four weeks according to the doctor's scale! That was some awesome news. However I am just waiting until the next appointment when I gain like 5 lbs in 2 weeks!
Maternity Clothes? Yup.
Sleep: Sleep is good, however I am still exhausted all the time.
Best moment this week: Yup.
Food Craving: This is so embarrassing...McChicken sandwiches from McDonald's! I can't get enough of them, I have held back and only had 2 this week, even though I want them for every.single.meal. Including breakfast.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Fatigue, tired, exhausted...
Belly button in or out: Large gaping hole. Oh, and my 18 month old niece is obsessed with belly buttons and made me show her mine multiple times this weekend...I am pretty sure she was traumatized at the shear width of it!
What I miss: A glass of wine, staying up past 8pm.
What I am looking forward to: My second shower, hitting full term!
Milestones: 30 weeks! Starting to go to doctor appointments every two weeks. Passing the gestational diabetes test!

No comments: