Pages

background


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

31 Weeks-ish

We had such a busy weekend that I didn't really get time to post this. We had friends in town until Saturday morning and then I had my last baby shower on Saturday. My mom and Jen did such a great job with everything. It was such a nice luncheon.

After the shower Jen and I went out to meet up with the boys. They were helping out with a branding on a ranch north of where we live. It was fun to see all of the action, but it was pretty gruesome watching them brand all the calves and castrate the boys. Good thing the calves didn't seem to shaken by it when all was said and done.
This picture was taken last Thursday outside of the "love SHACK." It was the trailer that Brian and I lived at, in Yellowstone, the summer we got married. It was awful. Now it is just funny.
How far along? 31 weeks + some
Total weight gain: 19 lbs...and I feel it, yuck!
Maternity Clothes? Yup, I tried on some non-maternity cute summer dresses at Old Navy yesterday, I am not sure what I was thinking. It was depressing and comical. I did buy a really cute and comfortable maxi dress though!
Sleep: I love my bed in ways that are probably not healthy!
Best moment this week: My baby shower.
Food Craving: Nothing major this week.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: A lot and none of them are pretty. Maybe I will write a whole other blog post all about them!
Belly button in or out: Getting shallower. I think that instead of a due date poll we should do one on whether or not I am actually going to flatten out.
What I miss: My legs not looking like hell. Not that they looked that great to begin with.
What I am looking forward to: Rachel's wedding, hitting full term!
Milestones: Feeling baby move in my ribs, it is not pleasant.

No comments: