Pages

background


Friday, April 23, 2010

33 Weeks

Wow, I have barely blogged at all this week! Sorry to all you who depend on my wit, humor and wisdom to get through the week...just kidding. But I have been tired and achy and well... I like to pretend I have a life, by not blogging. Which actually means I don't have anything going on.

Anyway, here is the 33 Week survey right at 33 weeks and a picture! Wow, look how on top of it I am!
How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: What?
Maternity Clothes? Yes, finally made a trip to Ross for lighter summery maternity clothes. I got two shirts and a pair of capri's. I should be good until this baby decides to come.
Sleep: I usually wake up numb or with heartburn but all in all it is still pretty good. I don't feel like I am awake all night.
Best moment this week: Ordering our car seat and base. Watching Brian get his head shaved for St. Baldrick's day. Finishing up with painting the dresser. Getting a sunburn!
Food Craving: No major ones again. I did make Brian turn around two blocks from the pizza place last night because I realized that he forgot to get ranch dressing for the cheesy bread when he picked it up from the pizza place. There was no way we were making it home without THE ranch dressing from THE pizza place.
Movement: I hope he doesn't hiccup as much outside of me as he does inside of me. I would feel bad for him...
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks still but nothing new. I could possibly start seeing some things change here pretty soon which is exciting!
Symptoms: Achy mostly. My tailbone and hips get sore a lot sooner if I stay in one position to long.
Belly button in or out: In, but it is still getting shallower!
What I miss: My "normal" tummy...I hope it sort of comes back to normal... And, this might be to much information, but not having my belly get in the way during...uh, well...intimate moments!
What I am looking forward to: Rachel's wedding and seeing all of the girls from college!
Milestones: I can't think of any big ones this week!
Here is a picture of our St. Baldrick's Day fun. Some of the guys on the fire department got their heads shaved for a fundraiser for kids with cancer. There are three fire departments in the county who participate. In the last couple of years a small competition has started between the three to see who can raise the most money and who can bring the most guys. I have never been and Brian has never done it, so it was fun to participate this year.
I kind of like him with a shaved head. I get to call him Fuzzy which is the best part!

No comments: