Pages

background


Sunday, April 18, 2010

32 Weeks 2 Days

How far along? 32 Weeks, 2 Days
Total weight gain: Enough!
Maternity Clothes? Yes, I need some summer shirts. Everything that fits right now is long sleeved or sweaters.
Sleep: Good most nights. I am starting to wake up multiple times a night with the side of my body that I was laying on completely numb.
Best moment this week: Shopping for baby stuff.
Food Craving: Brie Cheese
Movement: He is all over the place! He finally found my ribs, which is weird.
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: I am actually feeling pretty good. I think that I am on the verge of starting to get uncomfortable.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Really being able to "enjoy" girls nights :)
What I am looking forward to: Summer, Summer, Summer! Maternity leave!
Milestones: Brian feeling hiccups. Baby responding to me touching him from the outside.

No comments: