Pages

background


Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am so proud!

I couldn't decide what to title this post it was either the above or Reasons Why I am Happy. BUT the main reason why I am happy is because I am so proud of Brian. He got a permanent full-time job with his fire department! It is so exciting to see him work hard for something and get it.

Brian getting this job means a lot for us. It means we will be staying in Bozeman for the foreseeable future. It means some relief in the financial area and a light at the end of the tunnel to get our debt paid off. It also means that we will be buying a house in the next couple of years. AND...maybe...having a BABY!! That is exciting. I am not sure if we are ready quite yet to start trying but it feels good to know that when the time comes we will be financially prepared.

No comments: