Pages

background


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things I am doing this weekend:

Today is my Friday and I have a four day weekend due to a holiday off tonight for Memorial Day. I am excited for the extra day even though we are not doing anything special. These are some of the things I hope to get done.



I have been wanting to put a coat rack by our door for awhile and this one is perfect. All I have to do is find a wallpaper/wrapping paper that I love and go to town! If you also love this you can find the complete DIY directions here at



I am going to make this meal for Brian tonight as a celebratory dinner for his new job. He loves my lasagna and I haven't made it in awhile so he requested it. I will try to post my recipe and take pictures.


He also loves mint chocolate chip ice cream cake so if I am feeling extra motivated I might try and make him a homemade one.


We are also hoping to do this (if the weather is nice):




and maybe a little hiking in the Bridger mountains!



No comments: