Pages

background


Friday, August 7, 2009

Now That it is Final

Or almost final (we haven't closed yet!) We are buying a house! We accepted the counter offer and are going to close in 30 days. Oh my god! It is totally crazy! I absolutely am in love with this house. It is the model house so it has all the upgrades (wood floors, stone tile in the bathrooms, upgraded fixtures, etc.)

I kept on looking at the house online thinking that it was a great price and beautiful. Our realtor took us out to some condos in the same subdivision and I asked her if she could show us the house. The minute we walked in I new I was in love! And here we are a week later! It is a little faster than we thought it was going to be, which means that our finances are going to be tight this month and next, but we are pretty sure that we can pull it off.

Here are some pictures of our gorgeous house!







No comments: