Pages

background


Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

We took Garrett on his second camping trip this weekend. Friday and Saturday were beautiful days. Brian and I got to go and play on some four wheelers while my mom watched Garrett. It felt like it had been so long since we had been out together and just played. We came home on Sunday afternoon and just vegged for the rest of the weekend. I actually forgot to bring the camera to the first camping trip so I was glad that I remembered this time!

Hanging out in grandma's camper.



Little gingerbread man! I decided that this was the best way to keep him warm. He is swaddled underneath and his legs are in one of the legs of the fleece sack. He definitely has room to grow into it.


Getting a diaper change on the picnic table.


So tired! Snuggling with mama during a movie.

No comments: