Pages

background


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Laughter


"When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies. And now when every new baby is born its first laugh becomes a fairy."
~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan~

This picture is Garrett's first true laugh! Definately the best moment so far of being a mom, I am still smiling an hour later! I can't believe I caught it on camera. He looked really cute in his new bath seat so I ran really quick to the kitchen to get my camera, I came running back into the bathroom and leaned over the tub with the camera to get a picture, it must have been funny, cause he just let her go!

Oh ya, and the bath seat...the best baby purchase I have made so far! I think everyone needs one. The chair suctions to the bottom of the tub and it is curved to fit the baby. No more sliding around, and his feet are free to kick the water! I got it from Giggle.com.

No comments: