Pages

background


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I try not to but...

Sometimes it just happens! I really try not to search online for baby products. Or do things like plan a nursery and pick out bedding and strollers and high chairs...well you get the point. It is kind of like planning a wedding before you are in a serious relationship, or engaged for that matter. I can't wait to start baby shopping and finding products, but I do want to wait because there will be a time and place for that. Also, looking around now makes the baby urges even worse. However, sometimes I happened to stumble across things...I don't know how it happens....it just does...I found this neat little product today:

It is a baby hammock. I think that is seems like a great idea, and somewhere very comfortable for baby to sleep. You can also move it around the house and take it with you where ever you go. However, I wonder if SIDS is a problem. The website says it isn't but I can't imagine that the air circulation is really great in it. The company appears to be based out of Whitefish/Kalispell, MT area which is also kinda cool. Of course things like this come with a hefty price tag...lets just say that it is at least if not more than we would probably spend on a crib...oh well!



No comments: