Pages

background


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Things I Love


Wallpaper! I used to always think that wallpaper was hideous, but everywhere I look I keep on seeing these gorgeous rooms done up in beautiful wallpaper. One of the reasons I think I like it so much is because I am drawn to...







Modern Florals! I just love em...
































And finally....Before and afters! I especially like the home makeover or furniture makeovers like these here. I am determined to do a whole bunch of stuff like this in my garage this summer! I have a book shelf that I am thinking about doing in black with yellow and white florals, and I also want to do a set of bedside tables to match our bedroom!

Just in case you didn't notice...I HEART yellow, gray, and black together!

No comments: