Pages

background


Friday, March 19, 2010

28 Weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain: hmm...good question.
Maternity Clothes? Pretty much. I can still fit into some pre-pregnancy shirts.
Sleep: I have been sooo tired all week. I am pretty sure that the exhaustion has kicked back in. On the plus side that means that I am going to bed between 7 and 8 and getting 9-10 hours of sleep!
Best moment this week: Getting to finally sit at home on the couch with Brian last night. Oh, and opening everything from the shower last weekend. Oh, and getting the material for the bedding an windows in the mail.
Movement: He has been moving A LOT this week. All of it though is down very low, which makes me wonder if he is going to end up being breech. I know though that he has awhile to turn around
Food Craving: Oh my goodness, I really want sour cream and onion chips and cottage cheese right now! I have the chips here at work and I am pretty sure that I am going to have to run out and get some cottage cheese today!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: Fatigue, heart burn, and just being really uncomfortable in general every night.
Belly button in or out: Large gaping innie.
What I miss: Not getting heartburn every time I eat a Girl Scout cookie.
What I am looking forward to: My shower in April. Having this kid!
Milestones: Hitting the third trimester!

No comments: