Pages

background


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Photographers and Things

So...we (well I) are thinking about getting a photographer to do some maternity photos and then maybe some newborn photos as well. You know, like a package deal. Let me tell you how expensive this is. Whew... I emailed one photographer the package "deal," $550. That doesn't include prints which runs ya another couple hundred dollars! I think though that we are actually going to go with the same photographer that did our wedding. She is sweet, friendly and very talented.

Now we have to decided whether to do just maternity and newborn or a whole package of maternity, newborn, 3 mo, 6 mo, 9 mo and 1 year (don't worry, it is still significantly cheaper than $550!) So would it be worth it to spend the money for the full year package? Or should we just spend half the money and get maternity and newborn photos and then think about doing photos at a year?

I other news, we leave for Minnesota tomorrow! I am really excited to see everyone. I know that Brian is as well. I think we will have to keep a tally of how many times in 13 hours we have to stop so that I can pee. I am seriously considering drinking just the minimal amount of water tomorrow, but then again I don't want to get dehydrated and end up having a lot of contractions or even worse, back in L&D! Okay, I don't really have anything else interesting to say!

No comments: