Pages

background


Friday, January 8, 2010

18 Weeks!!

This is a temp photo that I took in the bathroom at work today! I will get a better one up tonight when I get home.


How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven't actually weighed myself since the last doctor's visit...probably 6 or 7 lbs at this point.
Maternity Clothes? I can wear either at this point. My pants with the be band are open pretty far at this point and I can't even consider not wearing it. I am also wearing some shirts and sweaters.
Sleep: Pretty good still. I think that I am getting less deep sleep and there is a lot more rolling around. This could have something to do with Brian being sick which means that I have a bear snoring next to me! After two early mornings of me sleeping on the couch I decided that he needed nose strips. They got us both through the rest of his cold in bed together and happy!
Symptoms: Peeing and some major acid reflux. I had to start the tums! The gagging/puking has pretty much completely stopped at this point, which is really nice.
Best moment this week: Scheduling our big ultrasound for February 1st!
Movement: At least once a day, but it is still just small little jab from the inside.
Food Craving: Mexican and sushi still!
Gender: I honestly don't know and don't have a preference at this point.
Labor Signs: None
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: I can't think of anything that I really miss right now. Things haven't been a walk in the park but I think that I am starting to feel more and more excited about everything. I can't really imagine going back...which seems weird.
What I am looking forward to: Vegas and our ultra sound, and 20 weeks.
Milestones: Getting a little bump and not feeling like I just look chubby!

No comments: