Pages

background


Friday, January 22, 2010

20 Weeks! Booyah!





The Bump gods say:

Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.


How far along? 20 Weeks. Yay!
Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't checked. I am glad that the scale is in the guest bathroom!
Maternity Clothes? I need fat pants!
Sleep: Good, thankfully.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby roll
Movement: I felt baby roll last night for the first time. It was cool.
Food Craving: Girls Scout Cookies. Don't worry I order some, well okay a lot.
Gender: I really don't know!
Labor Signs: I had my first Braxton Hick's last weekend after an especially active day the day before. They were kind of cool actually...
Symptoms: Heartburn. After complaining about it to Brian last night and telling him what I ate during the day he actually said, "sounds like you deserved it." I would have punched him but didn't want to be violent in front of my child ;)
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: I have to think harder and harder about this question every week. I can't really think or something.
What I am looking forward to: VEGAS!
Milestones: 20 weeks, duh!

No comments: