Pages

background


Sunday, January 31, 2010

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Still haven't checked
Maternity Clothes? Pretty much. I tried to squeeze into a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in like 8 weeks. I got in them with the Be Band but they dug into my ute (aka uterus) all night. It was agony!
Sleep: Pretty good. Some nights are fine, some nights I roll around from 2:30am on.
Best moment this week: Going to a party for someone on Brian's fire department and playing drinking games with water.
Movement: Quite a bit.
Food Craving: I don't know if I have had any major cravings this week. Weird!
Gender: I am thinking girl...Brian keeps on referring to baby as "he."
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Lots of feeling baby move and some round ligament pain. The nausea also reared its ugly head this week but it hasn't been anything like it was.
Belly button in or out: In but getting shallower.
What I miss: Having the energy to stay up and hangout late.
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound tomorrow! Painting the baby's room sometime soon.
Milestones: Getting the office/baby's room almost completely cleaned out.

No comments: