Pages

background


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Madame Zaritska Predicts

The day you deliver, outside will be fair. Your baby will arrive in the middle of the afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 10 pounds, 14 ounces, and will be 22 inches long. This child will have dark hazel eyes and a lot of brown hair.

I could take this! Ten hours of labor isn't to bad. However, a 10 pound, 14 ounces baby is HUGE, I do hear though that this is how they run in the Nickolay family (at least Brian's siblings), so it might not be to far off...but dear lord! I also think though that we were both blond when we were born.

I have a secret hidden hope that we have a little boy with red hair. I LOVE red hair on individuals of the male gender. I told Brian, if our boy has red hair and pouts with a shaky lip (like Brian does) he can have anything that he wants, and I mean anything. Candy before dinner, a pony, a spaceship, whatever!

1 comment:

soon to be auntie amy said...

I was like 6#3oz when I was born - thank you very much! My kids charted at 7#10oz to 8#8oz. Not too bad!