Pages

background


Friday, February 19, 2010

24 Weeks


Baby Growth:
Watch what you say -- baby is now able to hear outside noise from down in the womb. Studies show that baby finds gentle music and your own voice most soothing. Nipples are starting to sprout, and that little face is fully formed. And, baby's starting to settle into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day.

Oh ya and apparently my ute is the size of a soccer ball...I definitely don't look like I am caring a soccer ball...where is it?

How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: What?
Maternity Clothes? For the most part.
Sleep: Good! I even had a couple times this week where I didn't wake up to pee at all. It hurt in the morning!
Best moment this week: Is it bad if I say, not feeling crabby yesterday and today?
Movement: A lot! Brian still hasn't gotten a chance to feel it yet.
Food Craving: Sushi! Still, but Brian is taking me tonight yay!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: A little Braxton Hicks, but not much.
Symptoms: Getting chubby! haha. Being either hungry or miserably full ALL the time. And um...well some other ones but I will spare you all the details, I am sure that you can imagine.
Belly button in or out: In.
What I miss: Nothing really.
What I am looking forward to: Being lazy on Saturday and painting on Sunday with my parents.
Milestones: 24 weeks. It is viability day! If the baby is born early then after today the doctors will try to save it. Technically.

No comments: