Pages

background


Monday, February 15, 2010

How far along? 23 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: 7 ish lbs.... :)
Maternity Clothes? Pretty much. I broke down and ordered some more maternity pants from Old Navy. Then I got distracted and ordered some baby clothes on sale, let's just say that I spent as much on baby clothes as I did on maternity pants...ugh...
Sleep: Pretty good still, not great but good.
Best moment this week: A free ultrasound! A non profit clinic was doing free ultrasounds to help train their nurses. I got to lay their for 45 min and watch baby while they practiced on me. It was awesome!
Movement: A lot! Brian still hasn't felt him yet but I know some of the kicks have been hard enough to feel from the outside, he just can't quite seem to catch them.
Food Craving: Sushi!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None.
Symptoms: The fatigue seems to have returned a bit this weekend. And I was soooo crabby and emotional yesterday, sorry Brian!
Belly button in or out: In but getting shallower.
What I miss: Not feeling like I am squishing things when I bend over...I know, it is going to get worse!
What I am looking forward to: Painting the babies room and going to Minnesota.
Milestones: I stayed up till midnight on Friday without feeling like I was going to pass out from being so tired! I think I paid for all weekend though!

No comments: