Pages

background


Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Can't Be Trusted

Since I have been pregnant, I can't be trusted to go to the grocery store alone. Brian knows this, but he has not learned this. I am the one who ends up usually running to the grocery store on the way home from work for things like milk, spaghetti noodles, cheese, eggs...you know the normal. I am also the one who ends up coming home from the store with milk, frosted animal cookies, pickles, popcorn, cheese cake mix, chocolate milk and soup (for lunch tomorrow, or course!)

Every time this happens I think, oh my goodness, why do I let myself go to the store alone? And every time it happens and Brian helps me put away the groceries he says, "what is all this? You really can't go to the store by yourself!" I just tell him, "I know, I really can't control it! Want a frosted animal cookie? They're good, I ate some on the way home!"

2 comments:

Mike and Sarah said...

Yum! This is your chance to eat those frosted cookies without feeling guilty! Congratulations on the news that the baby is a boy. Baby boys are so wonderful!

Amy said...

All that over indulging is supposed to stop!??!? Oh man I'm in trouble! ;)