Pages

background


Sunday, February 7, 2010


How far along? 22 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Up 7lbs since my 8 week appointment.
Maternity Clothes? Not totally but pants that aren't get really uncomfortable after awhile.
Sleep: I have been waking up early a lot and then not being able to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Finding out that we are having a boy!
Movement: We were watching the first NASCAR race of the season last night and eating pizza and I felt Baby move from the outside for the first time. If that isn't an indicator that he is going to be just like his dad then I don't know what is! I am also feeling him roll a lot, it is such a weird feeling.
Food Craving: Coffee ice cream milkshakes....mmmmm
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: Some more Braxton Hicks this weeks but nothing major.
Symptoms: Peeing a lot, feeling baby move and not fitting into my pants anymore.
Belly button in or out: In but getting shallower.
What I miss: Drinking. I kind of want a beer right now.
What I am looking forward to: Painting the babies room and going to Minnesota.
Milestones: Finding out that we are having a boy and feeling baby move from the outside!

No comments: