Pages

background


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One of those days...

Ugh...it has been one of those days, actually one of those weekends. I texted Brian today and told him I needed a happy pill. He said, "a what?" I really wanted to be like I need a hug, a coffee ice cream shake, flowers, a massage, a good cry and a nap. Thanks. I don't know what is up, okay actually I am pretty sure it is hormones, but whatever.

On a more exciting note my parents are going to come over and help us paint the babies room this weekend. Brian has a training on Saturday so he won't be around (I think that he is secretly happy that he is getting out of painting another room!) I think that I have the color of gray picked out, but I am not 100% sure.

We went down to Gardiner on Saturday and I got my mom's sewing machine. I keep on going back and forth between making bedding and just buying a set of crib bedding. I found some cute material but of course I can't actually find it for sale anywhere online. However, I did order these pictures for Garrett's room which I am very excited about.




I think that I have blogged about pictures before but I can't find the post. I love them. They were done for Hygge and West and are by Noel Young.

No comments: